(click link for photo album)start at $110
(and up, depending on features)


Everything Bag (click link for photo album)
- one bag only - $50
- one bag with p clamps or hose clamp mount - $60

Bar bag with pocket $75

Check out the Product Picture Album
Contact me at jeremycleaveland@gmail.com for questions or to order.

Payment can be sent via paypal to this email. I do not accept credit cards. Cash/check is fine too. Prices include shipping to the 48 continuous states.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Snow!

The fat front is finally done and needed testing. So I conned F into coming (never hard) and S came on XC Skis, and we headed up to Grand Mesa....

They say when the skiing is bad, the snow biking is good.... well, today the skiing was good...... thankfully I brought them. One of these days I'll get up there in good snow bike conditions, but for now I'm glad to have had a little taste of real winter weather.












Thanks to a few great deals I got this fat front setup rolling for about half off retail. This Surly hub last saw hard labor in Alaska, so I got a killer deal on it - with half dead seized bearings - from Mike Curiak.

The rim is a 44mm Echo Trials rim from Webcyclery. Sure its a touch narrow for fat tires, but it is light AND cheap, plus a tougher, narrower rim will be better for rock riding with it. Works for me.

While out skiing today a realization hit me - an idea so incredible for bikepacking bag development I might just have to try it. Classification: Top Secret for now. Prototypes need to be designed and tested.

Back to the books. This is gonna be a fun semester.

No comments: