(click link for photo album)start at $110
(and up, depending on features)


Everything Bag (click link for photo album)
- one bag only - $50
- one bag with p clamps or hose clamp mount - $60

Bar bag with pocket $75

Check out the Product Picture Album
Contact me at jeremycleaveland@gmail.com for questions or to order.

Payment can be sent via paypal to this email. I do not accept credit cards. Cash/check is fine too. Prices include shipping to the 48 continuous states.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Bring on the orders, come May.

That's right... you heard me...
Cleaveland Mountaineering is sewing full time this summer!

So come on, swamp me in orders - come May 15th or so.
Until then I'm cranking stuff out on the weekends when I can, and doing crazy enginerd homework all week.


50 lbs of oatmeal by bike 10 miles, plus 15 lbs of books and 3 lbs of nuts.




CM Marketing Director Fritz had a sweet ride up on the rim of the Black Canyon.


More Jones bike radness (from the summer...) I have the pattern here and can do them up no problemo.

And I even managed to defy the impossible on this one by fitting a 3 L bladder into the left map pocket. I had to invent a few new tricks for that one. (Seat bag wasn't made by me)


Well, time to go play with Schrodinger's Equation!
Thanks again for your support of American Engineering Domination.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And did a great job working his magic to accommodate my request.

Woody